Help create and maintain beautiful landscapes in Whistler and the Sea to Sky.
Perks & Benefits
We take care of you so you can take good care of our clients.
- Overtime pay – If you work more than 40 hours in a week, we’ll pay you time and a half. This is not the industry norm!
- 3 day weekends – From the summer solstice until mid September, our Maintenance crews work 10h days Tuesday – Friday and get every Monday off and our Construction crews work 9h days and get every second Monday off
- Health spending account – Get an annual budget to spend on anything health related. This grows over time.
- Yard beers – if the sun is shining, cold beer is on the house when things wrap up each Friday
Act as a team
- We seek to understand the collective vision for the business, a property or a project
- We ask for help when we need it, or for more information if we don’t understand. We proactively pitch in to help crews that are behind on days we’re ahead.
- We don’t complain: about the work, our co-workers, clients or the weather. It brings everyone down and isn’t productive.
- We listen, and patiently help others improve their effectiveness
- We don’t gossip
- We speak the truth
- If we’re frustrated or disappointed in the effort or attitude of a co-worker, we always give them respectful feedback in a timely fashion
- We’re open to direct feedback because we know it’s for our benefit even when it’s hard to hear. We’re not defensive, but instead say thank you.
- Treat company tools, equipment, vehicles and machines as our own
- We’re entrepreneurial and look for ways to improve and grow the business
- We take personal ownership for our actions and results
- We’re decisive, take initiative and make tough decisions when necessary
- We pay attention to detail and keep our commitments
- We build on good ideas, learn from our mistakes and challenge the status quo
- We’re open to the ideas and observations of all to work a bit smarter, faster and safer each day
- Develop skills and pursue excellence
- Measure results and improve
- We’re playful, jovial and celebrate quirk
- We’re enthusiastic, positive and cheerful